PinellasPascoParanormal/Hostile Haunts Specialists
What is a Hostile haunting?
IT IS OUR GOAL TO PROVIDE AS MUCH INFORMATION ON THE TOPIC OF THIS WEBSITE AS WE CAN, TO HELP THOSE IN NEED OF SUCH. THESE PAGES ARE CONSTANTLY UPDATED AS WE COME UPON MORE INFORMATION IN OUR JOURNEY, WORKING WITH THESE KINDS OF HAUNTINGS.
A hostile haunting is any haunting where people are being hurt or affected in an adverse manner. Whether they are being attacked physically, emotionally or mentally, this may constitute a hostile haunting. There are many kinds of hostile hauntings, and hauntings that are just being perceived as hostile by frightened people. Below are some common scenarios in a truly hostile haunting.
1. People being attacked physically. Either being slapped, scratched, pushed, levitated, or having objects hurled at them.
2. Objects being smashed and broken, loud sounds, bold apparitions, nasty smells, spontaneous fires,partial integration with one or more household members.
3. The centering of activity on one person, which leads the others to believe that person is lying, which stirs discord and stress which may lead to the separation of a couple, which usually leads to the family moving out. This results in the spirit gaining his or her home back,if this is their agenda.
4. Night crusher activity, where people are being pinned down and experience the sensation of being smothered, strangled, or scared out of their wits. Usually unable to call out or move. Genuine night crusher activity is different from sleep paralysis episodes, as most times the person has not fallen asleep yet, or is wide awake during the episode.
5. Sometimes malevolent spirits will pretend to be benevolent and may even strike up an interaction with the children in the home, or even display as children themselves. This is usually a ruse to make everyone think the ghost is friendly and or harmless.These types of hauntings usually, eventually, escalate into an increasingly more hostile chain of events, down the line.
6. Spirits that continually interact with children are usually not benevolent spirit guides and or doting relatives from the other side. Spirits that keep up a regular interaction with chiuldren are most often predatory spirits. This is a pattern we have seen over and over again.
7. The presence of shadow men. Shadow men usually show up when there is a malevolent spirit nearby. They are not usually evil or dangerous themselves, as they are more often than not in pursuit of the malevolent spirit, like a bounty hunter. There are however many different kinds of entities that display as shadows and they may be easily confused by a scared person who sees them. Shadow men as a rule do not speak to people, and are known to manifest longer than the average shadow ghost, not disappearing as soon as you see them as many shadow ghosts do.
8. People in the home may suddenly take on extreme behavior changes or changes in temperament or personality. This usually comes as a result of stress or even spirit integration with someone in the family.
What is the power limit of the human ghost?
Awhile back I got into a debate with someone else in the field about the limits of a human ghost. Some people follow the school of thought that, a human ghost can only do so much, and that certain kinds of extreme activity can only be the work of a demon. Well over the years I have not seen a demon, but I have dealt with many human ghosts and some of the activity they can pull off is quite impressive.When a ghost teams up with other ghosts or some other entity that increases their ability to perform some amazing feats. Then there are occasions where IMPS take up with human spirits. IMPS are basically groupies that take up with a ghost and join in the agenda for chaos and mischief.
Some of the extreme activity that is credited to demons, can be, and most times is in reality, the work of human ghosts. Here is a list of activity that ghosts can pull off, either alone or with a little help from their friends. This list is compiled from things that have taken place in hauntings, and in both my own experience and that of some of the cases I have worked on.
A HUMAN GHOST CAN:
1. Show itself in any form it chooses, from appearing solid to vaporous to shadow figures, and the way they looked, at any age during their corporeal life.
2. Be if it chooses to be a predatory entity that feeds on human energy and other energy sources.
3. Physically touch you and even scratch, bite, and push you if it has the sufficient amount of energy to expend at the time, in order to perform that physical feat. Most ghosts do not have this kind of energy available to them but well fed ones are another story. Most ghosts go for the easy route, to touch you, such as touching your hair as it is easily felt when your hair moves. Luckily most ghosts do not attack people in a painful way, but it does happen on occasion.
4. Integrate with a living person, given the right circumstances and influence their thoughts and feelings, and even their actions, should the integration be severe enough.
5. Affect electronic devices of all kinds,especially the delicate digital things we have nowadays, and blow out light bulbs. At one case, a ghost shut down the power in the apartment, without affecting the other apartments in the building. Of course this ghost had two IMPS in attendance to lend a helping hand.
6. Make noise of all kinds and even talk out loud if it can project well enough.
7. Move physical objects of small size and weight by itself and larger objects with help by pooling their energy with other ghosts.
8. Maintain emotions and personality well into the next life which determines their disposition as a spirit.
9. Actually cause water droplets which fall on your skin or on your head etc., out of thin air. yes, this is actually a common thing with ghosts. I have experienced this myself on more than one occasion.
10. Cause a burning sensation and a rash or mark, where they touch you if they so desire. They also can cause an intense cold sensation and do this more often.
11. Keep you up all night, simply by projecting their energy or messing with your head. Ghosts can cause insomnia. This is because we all have a latent psychic sense that makes us edgy when their energy is present or focusing on us.
12. Blow out and relight a candle. They can only light it again, if it was just recently lit prior as it does not take much to reignite it in that case.
13. Center their animosity towards pets in the household. This applies especially to the spirit of a former home owner who did not like pets in the house and resents their presence there.
Beware the divide and conquer methods that malevolent spirits use to tear your family apart . . . . . . . . . . .read below:
Malevolent spirits often use what I call the "divide and conquer" method to rip families apart. This is because if the family does break up then they usually move out, and if this is the goal of the spirit, that suits him or her just fine. Now, there are other reasons for spirits to want to accomplish this destruction of the family: perhaps they just thrive on drama and pain, or have jealousy issues as in "I am not happy, therefore no one else will be!" Other times they are acting out a desire to create chaos and negativity because they feed on it. No matter what their agenda, the divide and conquer method works well and goes like this:
The spirit will often single out one or two people and haunt that person or those people and leave others alone. This is to drive a wedge between those experiencing the activity and those who don't. The ones who don't, will not believe the others who do, and then the fighting starts and the resentment builds and the family eventually is engaged, in an internal war of the spirits' creation. Bad spirits often will pick on one spouse and leave the other alone, which gets the couple at odds with eachother and then starts to erode the relationship.
Sometimes a spirit will integrate with one person or even two people and introduce thoughts about the other, that will start suspicions, resentments and other thought patterns to start them fighting with each other. This is a very common pattern in hostile haunts. If you had a good relationship with your spouse before moving into a new home, then really examine the source of any new, sudden change in your relationship, if you are also experiencing paranormal activity in the home. Spirits will sometimes focus on the female and the children and leave the male alone, this is a sure fire way to get things rolling, as then the husband or father, will not believe the other family members and apply his logical skepticism, as a male, becoming quite annoyed with what he perceives as a ridiculous situation. Often it is the male head of the house that refuses to acknowledge the haunting and there by refuses to get help for the haunting which gives the spirit free reign to continue it's terrorizing and feeding off the others, or break up the family and have them move out, Usually when couples separate, one can not afford the house payments or rent without the others income, spouses go home to Mother's houses etc.
Hauntings that center on the male of the household and are malevolent in nature, usually are spearheaded by a female spirit with serious issues with men in general. Most spirits that haunt tend to focus on the most sensitive links of the family which are usually the women and the kids.
There have also been cases where a spirit in the home, takes a dislike to what one family member may be doing that is hurting the others, and will focus on that member and vent it's wrath on them. Some spirits are protective this way and will directly attack the antagonist on the others behalf.
Other times the spirit will haunt the family member who is the victim of some deception, by the other, in the efforts to try and get them to pay attention and get the message of what the spirit wants them to know is going on with the other. Spirits in the past have exposed cheating spouses, abusers, substance abusing, and other dishonest or hurtful behaviors going on that can affect other family members. Sometimes the walls literally do have ears and eyes, where there are resident spirits and resident spirits often form attachments and fondness for the family, that leads them to try and protect family members from the member that is up to no good.
There are a myriad of reasons for hauntings that seem aggressive and hostile. People are complicated in this life and the next and there is just no telling how they will react to any given situation.
You can find more on hostile haunts in the articles and blog sections of this website.
These are all common themes with true hostile haunt cases. If you are experiencing any of this, you should get a qualified investigator and counselor to help you. If you are in our area, call us and we can help. If you are out of state, call us and we will get you qualified help for free with your problem, in your area.
Looking for something specific? Go to: